- Electronic Signatures
- Signature Verification
- Contact Us
Strategic Esign Architecture
What is a Strategic Esignature Architecture?
Simply put, a strategic electronic signature architecture is a software solution that can be leveraged across the entire enterprise, regardless of where or how the signing takes place. You can capture a handwritten biometric signature on an iPad or implement a click-to-sign process – all with a single esignature engine. Your IT staff installs and maintains one solution, while your business managers decide how to implement it based on the needs of a particular business channel.
SOFTPRO has developed a number of products based on its SignDoc Esignature Architecture. You can link directly to one of the product pages, or take a few minutes to learn the key benefits of SOFTPRO’s SignDoc Architecture.
Multiple Deployment Options
SOFTPRO’s SignDoc Architecture is designed to provide a wide range of deployment options and reduce the IT resources needed to implement and maintain the solution.
- Use SOFTPRO’s electronic signature solution wherever you do business: office/retail, online, in-field, kiosks, and call centers.
- Leverage one esignature technology across your entire enterprise.
- Implement new e-signing processes quickly; the esignature software is already a known solution internally.
Industry Standard Digital Signature Format
SOFTPRO utilizes the ISO digital signature standard to produce a non-proprietary esignature.
- Verify the validity of esignatures with only Adobe Reader.
- Eliminate the need to purchase and maintain additional software in order to verify electronic signatures, now and in the future.
Hardware Agnostic; Hardware Optional
Regardless of the esignature capture method needed, you can use SOFTPRO’s esignature software.
- Choose the solutions that works best: an iPad, an Android tablet or smartphone, a Windows Tablet, a Tablet PC, or a signature pad.
- Deploy best of breed technology. SOFTPRO is hardware agnostic so you can implement the latest device without compromising your software investment.
- Implement SOFTPRO’s click-to-sign solution for a hardware-free esigning process