- Electronic Signatures
- Signature Verification
- Contact Us
SignDoc Mobile: ESignatures for the Enterprise
SignDoc Mobile is an enterprise-class, on-the-go esignature solution that empowers your employees and customers alike to apply their handwritten electronic signature using an iPad, Windows 8 and RT, or Android-based tablet or smartphone.
As a component of SignDoc Web, SOFTPRO’s server esigning software platform, SignDoc Mobile can be tightly integrated within your organization’s core business application and can extend the use of electronic signature technology beyond your traditional retail, office, and web processes.
SignDoc Mobile is based on the same esignature architecture as SignDoc Desktop and software developer kits (SDK) from SOFTPRO. All products are compatible and work seamlessly so you can leverage your electronic signature technology investment across the enterprise, regardless of where or how you esign.
If you’re looking for a single user esignature application for iOS, Android or Windows RT and Windows 8 devices, go to SignDoc Mobile, Pro Service.
Quick OverviewSignDoc Mobile makes it easy to esign anytime, anywhere. It…
- Captures a handwritten biometric esignature on iPads, Windows 8 and RT as well as Android-based tablets and smartphones. Your customers can easily read the entire document on the tablet and then esign.
- Uses a calligraphic algorithm. Esigning with SignDoc Mobile provides a natural esigning experience, similar to signing on paper.
- Offers an interface specifically designed for mobile devices. The user interface makes it easy and intuitive to esign.
- Supports esigning with a stylus or fingertip; either option produces a recognizable esignature.
- Provides the option to add a photo in the esignature field. For processes that require an additional level of authenticity, you can add a photo, taken at the time of signing, in the signature field.
- Provides comprehensive SDKs.
Esign on your iPad or Android Tablet.
Watch demo of an iPad Insurance On-Boarding Process (Produced with SOFTPRO’s SignDoc SDK, iOS)
Esign on your Android Smartphone.
See demo of SignDoc Mobile and the Samsung Galaxy Note II
How It Works
The combined SignDoc Mobile and SignDoc Web solution enables you to capture an esignature remotely, with confidence. Even esignature processes completed with an iPad, Windows 8, Android-based tablet or smartphone are backed by the power and security of SOFTPRO’s esigning server hosted behind your firewall. Only the data needed for the esigning process is retrieved from the system at the time of signing which means the document itself remains on the secure server until the process is finalized.
Although a stylus can be used to sign, a fingertip also does the trick. SignDoc Mobile uses a calligraphic algorithm to provide a natural esigning experience.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Microsoft® Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2008 or Windows 2003. Linux: OpenSuse 11, SLES 10, CentOS/RHEL/ENTOS 5/6, Ubuntu 12.04
- Platform: Windows: i386 (32 Bit)/ x86_64 (64 Bit). Linux: i386 (32 Bit) / x86_64 (64 (Bit)
- CPU: QuadCore Server Processor
- Java RAM (-Xmx):512MByte + (3 MByte + average document size in MB) * concurrent users
- System RAM (outside Java VM): min 256 MB (per server instance) or 20 MB* CPUCores per JVM (which ever is larger)
- Android 4.0 or higher
- Apple’s iOS 5 or higher
- Windows 8 or Windows RT
- 6.4 MB of available RAM